The Power of Getting Things Done
Chris Cooper through his brand Chris Cooper Business Elevation helps leaders to elevate business performance by developing exceptional leadership, teams and highly engaged workforces. Chris created the Business Elevation Show the most accessed business show on the world’s leading on-line radio platform ‘Voice America’ in 2011. He is co-Author of The Power To Get Things Done (Whether You Feel Like It Or Not) and has a reputation as an exceptional coach, consultant and facilitator. With a senior corporate background to board level including Mars, Chris was also a founding partner of a very successful startup prior to 15 years of developing leaders, teams and businesses. He is also a fellow of the Professional Speaking Association in the UK.
In this episode you’ll learn about the power of getting things done as well as…
- The things you need to do to be successful when you’re starting on your own
- How the freedom of being an entrepreneur can be crippling sometimes
- The difference between intrinsic and extrinsic motivation
- Why our brains look to avoid pain at all costs
- How knowing when your optimal work hours are can make a huge different
- Why you should analyze the thing you are NOT doing
- The techniques that Chris has studied to get things done
- What can you do in situations when you say you will do something but you don’t
Other links and resources mentioned in this episode:
Email Sarah at email@example.com
Thanks for listening !
After you listen, check out The Gentle Business Manifesto, an invitation to belong to a movement of people who do business the gentle way and disrupt the current marketing paradigm. You can download it for free at thegentlebusinessrevolution.com. There’s no opt-in. Just an instant download.
Are you enjoying the podcast? The Gentle Business Revolution show is listener-supported—I’d love for you to become an active supporter of the show and join the Gentle Business Circle. You will be invited to a private monthly Q&A call with me and fellow Gentle Marketers – a safe zone to hang out with like-minded conscious entrepreneurs and help each other build our business and grow our impact. — I’d love for you to join us! Learn more at sarahsantacroce.com/circle
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes or on Android to get notified for all my future shows and why not sign up for my weekly(ish) “Sarah Suggests Saturdays“, a round-up of best practices, tools I use, books I read, podcasts, and other resources.
Raise your hand and join the Gentle Business Revolution.