Hi, I’m Sarah Santacroce.
I’m on a mission to bring more empathy and kindness to the business world & to change the current Marketing Paradigm!
What I stand for:
- Getting you more clients on LinkedIn
- Social Serving – Give before you get!
- Swiss efficiency, with a good dose of Californian ‘yes we can’ attitude!
- Helping heart-centered entrepreneurs grow their business & make a difference.
My official Bio:
Sarah is an internationally recognized LinkedIn Specialist & Online Presence Mentor who has personally coached, mentored and guided over 1,900 entrepreneurs. She helps them position themselves as experts on LinkedIn, shows them how to find & express their unique voice & stand out as thought leaders. As a result they find their tribe, get the recognition they deserve & a steady flow of clients – with ease & not sleaze.
In addition to her LinkedIn expertise, Sarah is known for helping fellow entrepreneurs market their business authentically & anxiety-free, sell their services & make a difference. She’s also the host of the ‘Gentle Business Revolution’ podcast where she has conversations that aim to disrupt the current marketing paradigm and bring more empathy and kindness to the business world.
Sarah’s upbringing and life’s experiences inspired a yearning to create a global movement that encourages people to bring more empathy and kindness to the business world, live a more meaningful life and take care of our mother earth and each other. Her Gentle Marketing Revolution Program is an integral part of the The Gentle Business Revolution movement.
When she’s not working she loves adventure & traveling (ask her about her alter ego in Sicily), yoga & nature walks or hanging out with her family.
100 Word Bio
12 years of running an Online LinkedIn Consulting business inspired a yearning in Sarah to create a global movement that encourages people to bring more empathy and kindness to business & marketing. She called it The Gentle Business Revolution™. Besides a podcast with the same name Sarah is currently working on a book to inspire heart-centered entrepreneurs to question their assumptions when it
comes to marketing & give them permission to market their business their way! When she’s not working, she loves adventure & traveling, yoga & nature walks or hanging out with her family. Find out more about her on her website www.sarahsantacroce.com
I’m available for interviews on podcasts, webinars & summits on the following topics:
- The Gentle Marketing Revolution – disrupting the current marketing paradigm
- Bringing more empathy & kindness to the business world
- Personal Branding
- Lead Generation for Service Based Businesses (I call it Social Serving)
- Getting More Clients – with ease and not sleaze
- Self-Promotion for Introverts
10 Questions You Can Ask Me About The Gentle Business Revolution, The Gentle Marketing Revolution & Bringing More Empathy to the Business World & Being an Introverted Entrepreneur
- What’s wrong with traditional marketing?
- How do you market with integrity in your business?
- Why do you think entrepreneurs often experience anxiety when it comes to marketing their business?
- Tell us more about the Gentle Business / Marketing Revolution
- How do we bring more empathy to the business world?
- Why do introverts struggle more with self promotion?
- Tell us about your version of the 7 Ps of Marketing
10 Questions You Can Ask Me About LinkedIn
- Why did you choose to specialize in LinkedIn?
- LinkedIn has this reputation of being the ‘boring one’ of the social platforms. Is this true?
- Many entrepreneurs stay away from LinkedIn. Why?
- Can you debunk some major LinkedIn myths (no, it’s not just for job seekers and corporate folks)
- What are 3 simple ways to improve our LinkedIn Profile?
- Who should I accept in my network?
- You are based in Switzerland. Do people use LinkedIn differently in Europe?
- What are the taboos on LinkedIn?
- How do I get more engagement on LinkedIn?
- Why is LinkedIn the perfect platform for introverted entrepreneurs
- Why do you call it ‘Social Serving’ instead of ‘Social Selling’ ?
My intention is to ensure that your listeners walk away from our conversation with practical information that they can implement right away.
If you think I’d be a good fit I’d love to hear from you. Just email me at email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you!
Below are some links to previous shows I’ve been a guest on:
About The Gentle Business / Marketing Revolution:
Hippie Turned Business Coach’s Gentle Marketing Revolution – Infinite Impact Radio
Bring more empathy & kindness to business & marketing – 12 Minute Convos
|The Gentle Business Revolution – Connect The Dots
Entrepreneur Excellence – A conversation with Sarah Santacroce
Gentle Business Revolution: A New Way to Work in the Modern World – Working Parent Resource Podcast
Doing things the ‘Gentle Business’ way – Entrepreneurs in Motion
A New Way to Market to Land Clients – It’s All About The Questions
A Human Approach to Marketing – Build a Bigger Life
Sarah Santacroce Is Sparking A Gentle Business Revolution – Love People + Make Money
The Gentle Business Revolution with Sarah Santacroce – Awarepreneurs Podcast
Are You An Introverted Nurse Seeking Professional Success? – The Nurse Keith Show
Anxiety-Free Marketing – The Art of Abundance
Stop Over Giving and Underselling – Ready For More! Podcast
Anxiety-Free Marketing anyone? – The Change Maker Podcast
Sarah Santacroce on LinkedIn and Introvert Business Building – The Introvert Entrepreneur
Networking for Introverts with Sarah Santacroce – WealthClinic
How to Grow Your Business as an Introvert – The Creative Introvert
The Introvert Biz Growth Podcast – The Intronaut
Etre, pour un marketing sans anxitété – ValerieDemont.ch (French)
Sarah Santacroce–LinkedIn and the Human Connection – Velocity Work
Be authentic and bring in sales with LinkedIn – Marketing Mistakes (and how to avoid them) podcast
Business Networking for Introverts – The Unstoppable CEO
Serve to Sell – Get Booked Solid With Your Ideal Clients Using LinkedIn – Marketing the Invisible
How to Book Clients Using LinkedIn – Book Your Dream Clients Podcast
How to create a LinkedIn Profile that Rocks – Sparks & Profits
Using LinkedIn to Get New Clients – Prosperity Place
Anxiety Free Marketing on LinkedIn for Introverts – Soulfilled Sisterhood
Turn LinkedIn into a Sales Magnet – Smashing the Plateau
How to Get Clients on LinkedIn – With Ease and Not Sleaze! – Summit SCALE Vlog (video)
Generating Business On LinkedIn – Photogs Unite!
Getting High Paying Clients on LinkedIn with Sarah Santacroce – Christine Furtado
Generating High Quality Business Prospects from LinkedIn with Sarah Santacroce – Business Generals
Sarah Santacroce – Getting Results from LinkedIn – The Boomer Business Owner
LinkedIn – The Differences in Use in Europe with Sarah Santacroce – The Bacon Podcast
All About LinkedIn with Sarah Santacroce – Phil Pallen
How to Use LinkedIn to Generate Business – Kelly Baader
Sarah Santacroce, LinkedIn Consultant & Strategist – Mark Struczewski
Make Your LinkedIn Profile Talk to Your Audience – Alex Congdon
How to find your ideal clients on LinkedIn – The Thought Leader Revolution
Using LinkedIn for Business with Sarah Santacroce – 360 Entrepreneur
Get Paying Customers with LinkedIn – Conscious Millionaire
The Most Misunderstood Social Network – Smashing Numbers
How to use LinkedIn Pulse to Grow Your Reach & Authority – ClickJam with James Reynolds
Using LinkedIn the Right Way – MadLemmings with Ashley Faulkes
LinkedIn needs to be part of your Social Media Mix – TheSocialLight with Deb Krier
Personal Branding on LinkedIn – with Gary Smith
How to create a LinkedIn Coaching Business with Sarah Santacroce – -Creating a Successful Business – with Raf Calderon
Personal Branding – RNFM Radio
Are you leaving money on the table by not using LinkedIn? – TBJA Podcast