Hi, I’m Sarah Santacroce.
I’m on a mission to bring more empathy and kindness to the business world!
What I stand for:
- Getting you more clients on LinkedIn
- Social Serving – Give before you get!
- Swiss efficiency, with a good dose of Californian ‘yes we can’ attitude!
- Helping fellow introverts grow their business & make a difference.
My official Bio:
Sarah is an internationally recognized LinkedIn Specialist & Online Presence Mentor who has personally coached, mentored and guided over 1,900 entrepreneurs. She helps them position themselves as experts on LinkedIn, shows them how to find & express their unique voice & stand out as thought leaders. As a result they find their tribe, get the recognition they deserve & a steady flow of clients – with ease & not sleaze.
In addition to her LinkedIn expertise, Sarah is known for helping fellow entrepreneurs market their business authentically & anxiety-free, sell their services & make a difference. She’s also the host of the ‘Gentle Business Revolution’ podcast where she has conversations that aim to disrupt the current marketing paradigm and bring more empathy and kindness to the business world.
Sarah’s upbringing and life’s experiences inspired a yearning to create a global movement that encourages people to bring more empathy and kindness to the business world, live a more meaningful life and take care of our mother earth and each other. Her Gentle Marketing Revolution Program is an integral part of the The Gentle Business Revolution movement.
When she’s not working she loves adventure & traveling (ask her about her alter ego in Sicily), yoga & nature walks or hanging out with her family.
100 Word Bio
Sarah is an internationally recognized LinkedIn Specialist & Online Presence Mentor who has personally coached over 1,900 entrepreneurs. She helps them position themselves as experts on LinkedIn so they get clients with ease.
In addition, Sarah is known for helping fellow introverts market their business authentically & anxiety-free, sell their services & make a difference. She’s also the founder of The Gentle Business Revolution movement and host of the podcast with the same name.
When she’s not working, she loves adventure & traveling, yoga & nature walks or hanging out with her family.
Find out more about her on her website www.sarahsantacroce.com
I’m available for interviews on podcasts, webinars & summits on the following topics:
- Personal Branding
- Lead Generation for Service Based Businesses (I call it Social Serving)
- Getting More Clients – with ease and not sleaze
- Self-Promotion for Introverts
- Bringing more empathy & kindness to the business world
- The Gentle Marketing Revolution – disrupting the current marketing paradigm
10 Questions You Can Ask Me About LinkedIn
- Why did you choose to specialize in LinkedIn?
- LinkedIn has this reputation of being the ‘boring one’ of the social platforms. Is this true?
- Many entrepreneurs stay away from LinkedIn. Why?
- Can you debunk some major LinkedIn myths (no, it’s not just for job seekers and corporate folks)
- What are 3 simple ways to improve our LinkedIn Profile?
- Who should I accept in my network?
- You are based in Switzerland. Do people use LinkedIn differently in Europe?
- What are the taboos on LinkedIn?
- How do I get more engagement on LinkedIn?
- Why is LinkedIn the perfect platform for introverted entrepreneurs
- Why do you call it ‘Social Serving’ instead of ‘Social Selling’ ?
10 Questions You Can Ask Me About Introverts, The Gentle Business Revolution, The Gentle Marketing Revolution & Bringing More Empathy to the Business World
- What’s the definition of an introvert?
- What is your biggest strength / challenge as an introverted entrepreneur?
- How do you market with integrity in your business?
- Why do you think entrepreneurs often experience anxiety when it comes to marketing their business?
- Do you hate networking?
- Tell us more about the Gentle Business / Marketing Revolution
- How do we bring more empathy to the business world?
- Why do introverts struggle more with self promotion?
- What’s wrong with traditional marketing?
- Tell us about your version of the 7 Ps of Marketing
My intention is to ensure that your listeners walk away from our conversation with practical information that they can implement right away.
If you think I’d be a good fit I’d love to hear from you. Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you!
Below are some links to previous shows I’ve been a guest on:
Business Networking for Introverts – The Unstoppable CEO
Serve to Sell – Get Booked Solid With Your Ideal Clients Using LinkedIn – Marketing the Invisible
How to Book Clients Using LinkedIn – Book Your Dream Clients Podcast
How to create a LinkedIn Profile that Rocks – Sparks & Profits
Using LinkedIn to Get New Clients – Prosperity Place
Anxiety Free Marketing on LinkedIn for Introverts – Soulfilled Sisterhood
Turn LinkedIn into a Sales Magnet – Smashing the Plateau
How to Get Clients on LinkedIn – With Ease and Not Sleaze! – Summit SCALE Vlog (video)
Generating Business On LinkedIn – Photogs Unite!
Getting High Paying Clients on LinkedIn with Sarah Santacroce – Christine Furtado
Generating High Quality Business Prospects from LinkedIn with Sarah Santacroce – Business Generals
Sarah Santacroce – Getting Results from LinkedIn – The Boomer Business Owner
LinkedIn – The Differences in Use in Europe with Sarah Santacroce – The Bacon Podcast
All About LinkedIn with Sarah Santacroce – Phil Pallen
How to Use LinkedIn to Generate Business – Kelly Baader
Sarah Santacroce, LinkedIn Consultant & Strategist – Mark Struczewski
Make Your LinkedIn Profile Talk to Your Audience – Alex Congdon
How to find your ideal clients on LinkedIn – The Thought Leader Revolution
Using LinkedIn for Business with Sarah Santacroce – 360 Entrepreneur
Get Paying Customers with LinkedIn – Conscious Millionaire
The Most Misunderstood Social Network – Smashing Numbers
How to use LinkedIn Pulse to Grow Your Reach & Authority – ClickJam with James Reynolds
Using LinkedIn the Right Way – MadLemmings with Ashley Faulkes
LinkedIn needs to be part of your Social Media Mix – TheSocialLight with Deb Krier
Personal Branding on LinkedIn – with Gary Smith
How to create a LinkedIn Coaching Business with Sarah Santacroce – -Creating a Successful Business – with Raf Calderon
Personal Branding – RNFM Radio
Are you leaving money on the table by not using LinkedIn? – TBJA Podcast
About The Gentle Business / Marketing Revolution:
Sarah Santacroce Is Sparking A Gentle Business Revolution – Love People + Make Money
The Gentle Business Revolution with Sarah Santacroce – Awarepreneurs Podcast
Are You An Introverted Nurse Seeking Professional Success? – The Nurse Keith Show
Anxiety-Free Marketing – The Art of Abundance
Stop Over Giving and Underselling – Ready For More! Podcast
Anxiety-Free Marketing anyone? – The Change Maker Podcast
Sarah Santacroce on LinkedIn and Introvert Business Building – The Introvert Entrepreneur
Networking for Introverts with Sarah Santacroce – WealthClinic
How to Grow Your Business as an Introvert – The Creative Introvert
The Introvert Biz Growth Podcast – The Intronaut
Etre, pour un marketing sans anxitété – ValerieDemont.ch (French)