This episode is sponsored by the Gentle Marketing Revolution book, now available on Amazon.
Get your copy HERE.
Main take-aways from this 5th day of the Random Acts of Kindness week:
- We owe it to our children to be good role models for kindness
- Seeing things from a different perspective is an act of kindness
- Kindness between human beings is key. And… let’s not forget to be kind to mother nature!
Today’s Random Acts of Kindness ideas:
- Remember that everyone is going through something you don’t know about. Be kind.
- Try a new organization system in an area where you feel disorganized (garage, junk drawer, phone icons, etc.)
Email Sarah at email@example.com
Thanks for listening!
After you listen, check out The Gentle Business Manifesto, an invitation to belong to a movement of people who do business the gentle way and disrupt the current marketing paradigm. You can download it for free at thegentlebusinessrevolution.com. There’s no opt-in. Just an instant download.
Are you enjoying the podcast? The Gentle Business Revolution show is listener-supported—I’d love for you to become an active supporter of the show and join the Gentle Business Circle. You will be invited to a private monthly Q&A call with me and fellow Gentle Marketers – a safe zone to hang out with like-minded conscious entrepreneurs and help each other build our business and grow our impact. — I’d love for you to join us! Learn more at sarahsantacroce.com/circle
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes or on Android to get notified for all my future shows and why not sign up for my weekly(ish) “Sarah Suggests Saturdays“, a round-up of best practices, tools I use, books I read, podcasts, and other resources.
Raise your hand and join the Gentle Business Revolution.