The LinkedIn Profile Review
The perfect solution if you want a LinkedIn Specialist's opinion on your profile but are a DIYselfer who doesn't need hand-holding throughout the process of making the updates
Is one of these statements true for you?
- You feel that your LinkedIn Profile is not representing your professionalism
- You have heard of keywords, but don't know where to place them in order to show up in search results
- Your profile reads like a resume, but you run a business, you're not looking for a job!
- Or you ARE looking for a job but are not getting contacted by headhunters or hiring managers
- You feel insecure about the content & tone of your profile
- You are overwhelmed with all the options & not sure what to fill in where
- Or maybe you have taken my Quick Fix Course & would now like my opinion on your updated profile
Rest assured, 99% of all LinkedIn Profiles are not optimized !
But here's the deal... I have a solution!
My LinkedIn Profile Review is the ideal solution & blend between doing it yourself & hiring a LinkedIn Profile Copywriter
An optimized LinkedIn Profile will increase your chances of getting
clients or job opportunities by 200% or more !
I’ve been very impressed with Sarah’s LinkedIn Profile Review. The video allowed me to update my profile, following her step-by-step instructions.Sarah geared her tips to my business and didn’t just give me general information, which made her review even more valuable to me.Sarah really knows her stuff & I highly recommend the LinkedIn Profile Review to any business owner who wants to generate more leads from LinkedIn.
TLC5 - The Life Coaching Connection
Here's How It Works:
- You fill in a short questionnaire about your business or job situation
- I review your LinkedIn profile in a 20 - 30 minute video review
- Each video is unique, customized to your situation
- You’ll receive the link to the video via e-mail
- You follow my instructions & update your profile
- You start to get more views & leads via LinkedIn!
MY BONUS FOR YOU!
A printable 3-page LinkedIn Profile Template, your easy to follow road-map
This is a handy checklist type template to print out and refer to when applying my suggestions to your profile
'While I already had a nice looking LinkedIn profile already, Sarah helped me revise it to deliver that extra oomph that is necessary for me to get attention from both headhunters, as an applicant for certain jobs, as well as clients who I serve as an entrepreneur and offer my own services. The devil is in the details very often, and I feel I now have a powerful profile that will land me my next jobs. Thanks, Sarah!'
Strategy & Online Marketing Director
Your Investment for the LinkedIn Profile Video Review is only $297
Sarah is one of the world’s top expert s in LinkedIn business development strategy, and someone I’ve learned a great deal from in building my own LinkedIn coaching practice and supporting clients in the financial services and investments arena. Having attended her webinar program, “How To Get More Leads for Your Business With LinkedIn,” I can vouch for the fact she presents valuable, instantly usable content that can help you fine-tune your profile for greater success.I recommend this profile review to anyone who wants to know how to fully leverage the potential of LinkedIn as an employee, a consultant, an entrepreneur or a job seeker.
Who's Behind This & Why Should I Trust You?
Hi, I'm Sarah Santacroce, a LinkedIn Specialist who helps you get found, stand out and get clients (or get hired). I'm also the creative brain behind the LinkedIn Challenge, an event that has helped 1900+ people so far to improve their knowledge about using LinkedIn for business. I live and work in beautiful Switzerland and have helped hundreds of clients from all over the world get more profile views, more interviews, and more clients (or their dream job).
It’s not a coincidence that my business is called ‘Simplicity’: I’m known for my simple and pragmatic style, no fluff. My clients like to work with me because I’m structured, focused, result oriented, ‘the real thing’. They use the word ‘authentic’ even if all I’m doing is being myself ;-) Get to know my own style, a mix of “no nonsense Swiss efficiency and Californian ‘yes we can’ enthusiasm” as one of my former clients put it.
If you are not completely satisfied & amazed with the LinkedIn Profile Review, I'll buy it back from you.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
I understand that there's a lot of products out there and not all of them are of great quality and often overpromise and underdeliver.
Here’s my deal: If you are not completely satisfied & amazed with the LinkedIn Profile Review, I'll reimburse you your investment.
Here's the catch (there’s always a catch): You cannot implement the changes I suggest & then ask for a refund. To qualify for a refund you need to send me an e-mail & explain why you think my suggestions are not valuable or don't apply to your situation. This policy is in place to ensure that people don't get my video review, ask for a refund, and then update their profile according to my suggestions anyways (Though I know you won't do that!)
Sarah Santacroce did an excellent job on my LinkedIn profile review. The review was very personalized. Rather than being just general LinkedIn advice, it was geared toward me and my own business goals. The video was comprehensive enough that I knew exactly what I needed to do, but short enough that I didn’t have to block out a huge amount of time just to watch the review. With the review being in video form, I was able to watch it multiple times, at my convenience. I was also able to pause the video and then do what she recommended before starting the video again. This made it really easy to implement the changes to my LinkedIn profile because I simply did it one step at a time. I would highly recommend Sarah as the go-to person for everything related to LinkedIn.
This is for you if...
- You use LinkedIn for lead generation or to find a job
- You know your LinkedIn Profile is the first impression people get from you & you want them to get a good one
- You think your profile is already 'pretty good' but want an opinion from a professional
- You do n't need hand-holding, you just want the facts & then you're comfortable implementing the changes
- You are an entrepreneur, coach, speaker, business owner, consultant who's target audience is on LinkedIn (your clients are other business owners)
- OR you are a person in transition, looking for your next challenge
After implementing the changes I suggest in the
LinkedIn Profile Video Review you'll have:
- A keyword optimized, powerful marketing or career tool
- A representation of your personal brand & expertise
- Guaranteed more profile views because you show up in search results
- More (& more targeted) connection requests
- More requests for phone calls, meetings & quotes (or interviews if you're a job seeker)
- More clients or your next dream job!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I already need to have a Profile on LinkedIn?
Yes, you already need to have a presence on LinkedIn. This training helps you optimize your profile, not start it from scratch.
20 minutes seems short...
I can give you a great deal of advice & feedback in 20 minutes. It's all valuable tips, not just blabla. Yes, sometimes I go over the 20 minutes a bit, but after hundreds of these reviews I've gotten pretty good at estimating the time I need for each review.
I find $297 steep for a video...
This is a customized review, not some generic off the shelve deal that you can find on Youtube. I take the time to find out about your business (your website) or your professional situation. You won't find a better deal, that I'm sure off!
I don't know how to do videoconferencing...
You don't need to. I take care of the technology. All you need is a computer with a speaker so you can watch and listen to the video I send you.
Ok, I'm ready! I want more clients or a job via LinkedIn! Please review my profile.