Are any of these statements true for you?
- You feel that your LinkedIn Profile is not representing your professionalism
- You have heard of keywords, but don’t know where to place them in order to show up in search results
- You feel insecure about the content & tone of your profile
- You are busy and prefer to focus on what you do best – & hire me for what I do best!
My LinkedIn Profile Done For You Package is the perfect solution if you are a busy professional or executive who doesn’t have the time to focus on this.
Here’s how we work together:
- First we get to know each other in a initial conversation. You tell me about your situation and why you’re looking to improve your LinkedIn Profile.
- Then I’ll ask you to fill out my intake form, a few questions that help me understand your accomplishments, target audience and what kind of tone you’d like to use in your profile.
- Then it’s time for me to get to work and write the 1st draft of the content of your entire profile (see below what that includes) for you, in a word document.
- We get on the phone again (or Zoom) and discuss any changes.
- I send you the final version to review.
- Now you need to give me temporary access to your LinkedIn Profile. I upload the content, add the keyword optimized text in the appropriate sections and make sure all your settings (privacy etc) are correct. I will also customize your header and add selected media files (pdfs, videos, images) to reflect your personal brand.
- We connect again for a 45-min 1-on-1 session, wrap-up & celebrate your new LinkedIn Profile!
Content of your new shiny LinkedIn Profile:
- A compelling Headline that makes you stand out from the masses & gets you found in search results
- An employer-focused summary that tells your story, explains what it is you do, your background, your accomplishments etc.
- Updated current & past work experiences (up to 5 positions).
- Updated Skills section (25 skills) so you get found for the most important skills
- Any additional sections if applicable such as publications, projects, honors & awards, education, rich media files (pdf, images, videos etc)
- A custom made LinkedIn Banner to represent your personal brand
- Two to three keywords on which I will focus throughout the whole content of your profile, in a natural organic style so you show up in search results
The investment for this package starts at $1800 (or CHF 1800.00)
In my search for a new challenge, I decided to hire Sarah to help me represent myself professionally on LinkedIn. She updated my profile so I would show up in the right search results. Sarah has in depth knowledge of LinkedIn, and how to use it efficiently for online networking. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to have a better presence on LinkedIn & find their next challenge.
As Director of MBA Career Services at IMD Business School I asked Sarah to give a workshop to our 2018 MBA class on LinkedIn Profile Optimization. I have been following her work on LinkedIn for quite a long time and see her as the go-to person for Personal Branding on LinkedIn. She did not disappoint us. Her knowledge of this platform and captivating teaching style kept her audience interactive & engaged throughout the presentation. I look forward to working with Sarah again and highly recommend her.
Julia De Vargas Marquez, IMD Career Services Director
I contacted Sarah following a conversation with one of my HR Management teachers (who had just gone independent and improved her LinkedIn Profile with Sarah’s help). In a search for my next professional challenge, I wanted to make my own LinkedIn profile more visible and useful for job hunting. She hit the “nail on its head” and helped me bring real added-value to my profile. And success levels were visible within less than 10 days after our first session. Not only did I receive my first contact request from a Talent Agent in less than a week, but my network (both virtual and real-life) has been quite impressed and made regular compliments on the improvements. I can’t thank you enough, Sarah.
Alison Mary Thompson
I was lucky enough to be introduced to Sarah by a mutual friend of ours who spoke very highly of the service Sarah provides. I was not disappointed, on the contrary, my experience with Sarah exceeded expectations as she was very thorough, focused on delivery, highly efficient and made a ‘real’ difference. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Sarah to anyone needing such a consummate professional to deliver real tangible value.