Being a good listener is part of our introverted DNA. Most of us have a knack for making people feel valued and understood as we develop deep one-on-one relationships with others, be it online or in person. Today’s guest considers this ability to build authentic relationships quickly to be her introverted superpower, as her genuine interest in others allows her to establish sincere connections and grow her business.
Nicole Holland was working as a corrections officer when she started to feel truly miserable. Her health suffered, and a lupus diagnosis made it difficult to breath and walk. Motivated to build an online business that would allow her to stay home, Nicole quit her job at the end of 2014 and did just that. The business has evolved many times since then, and her current focus is Podcast Guesting. She specializes in helping successful business owners and CEOs spread their message and increase brand recognition via podcast appearances.
Nicole was named one of the 50 Must-Follow Women Entrepreneurs in 2017 by Huffington Post, alongside powerhouses Marie Forleo, Amy Porterfield and Danielle LaPorte. She is the host of the Business Building Rockstars Podcast and creator of the affiliated annual summit. Today she shares the advantages and disadvantages of her commitment to building authentic relationships, how she has learned to prioritize actions that result in profit, and how she leverages flow to attract success. Listen in to understand the evolution of her business, the podcast booking services she offers, and how her desire to connect with other online entrepreneurs grew into the Business Building Rockstars Summit.
In this episode you’ll learn…
- The misconceptions people have about what it means to be an introvert.
- How Nicole views the internet as an ideal platform for the introverted entrepreneur.
- How her business has evolved to specialize in podcast booking.
- How her desire to connect with influencers grew into the Business Building Rockstar Summit.
- Why static online experiences are a turn-off for Nicole.
- The two types of podcast booking services she offers.
- Her strength in building authentic relationships quickly.
- The pros and cons of the desire to build deep relationships.
- How to evaluate opportunities when requests for your time become overwhelming.
- How to prioritize action that results in profit.
- How Nicole leverages flow to attract success.
- The benefits of employing Acuity Scheduling.
Other links and resources mentioned in this episode:
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
Email guest suggestions to email@example.com
Thanks for listening !
Thanks so much for listening to this episode.
If you enjoyed it, I would be super grateful if you’d share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
And if you don’t have it yet, get your free 4-step Guide on How to Say no to Grow. You’ll be added to my list as well so I can share the latest episodes and other introvert related resources with you.
Also, please leave a review on iTunes. I’m told that they really matter so if you’d take a minute I’d appreciate it.