The introverted entrepreneur is a good fit for online business ownership because we don’t mind being by ourselves, connecting with a community virtually through email and Facebook groups. But the autonomy afforded by a work-at-home business is another big advantage of the laptop lifestyle, and today’s guest wants to teach you the marketing methods she uses to generate income so that you, too, can enjoy the creativity that comes with total business and lifestyle freedom!
Angela Wills was working an afternoon shift in a factory, making $3,000 a month when she discovered virtual assistant work. She offered her services on a networking forum, and within 24 hours she had 11 clients on the roster. After nine months, she was able to quit her job and work from home, building websites, creating sales pages and opt-in forms, and writing email newsletters. Ten years later, her business has evolved to focus on group coaching and information products. She offers guidance to novice entrepreneurs through her blog, The Laptop Lifestyle.
Today, Angela shares her top three revenue streams, how her strength in building strong one-on-one relationships propels her business and the importance of mindset in overcoming limiting beliefs. Listen and learn how you can join Angela in enjoying the total freedom of the laptop lifestyle!
In this episode you’ll learn…
- How Angela connects with her community.
- What motivated her to start her work-at-home business.
- How she leverages a membership site and coaching program to generate revenue.
- The use of affiliate marketing as an additional revenue stream.
- The importance of authenticity in affiliate marketing.
- How building strong one-on-one relationships has helped her as an entrepreneur.
- The introverted tendency to avoid asking for help.
- Her struggle to develop new relationships and take her business to the next level.
- The importance of mindset in getting past limiting beliefs.
- How her strength in taking action contributes to Angela’s success.
- The online tool she uses to eliminate distractions.
- The resource she recommends for learning to manage your business income.
Other links and resources mentioned in this episode:
Email guest suggestions to email@example.com
Thanks for listening !
Thanks so much for listening to this episode.
If you enjoyed it, I would be super grateful if you’d share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
And if you don’t have it yet, get your free 4-step Guide on How to Say no to Grow. You’ll be added to my list as well so I can share the latest episodes and other introvert related resources with you.
Also, please leave a review on iTunes. I’m told that they really matter so if you’d take a minute I’d appreciate it.