Hani Mourra is the CEO and founder of Simple Press Plugins, an online media company specializing in automation software for content creators. As a software engineer and online marketing coach, Hani is passionate about helping businesses generate more leads using online video and podcasts.
Hani and I met online many years ago when our business models were developing, and we reconnected recently when I heard him as guest on another podcast, then purchased his SimplePodcastPress automation tool, and finally asked him if he considered himself an introvert – because I had a gut feeling we had that in common.
In this episode you’ll learn…
- How he came to enjoy professional conferences, despite being intimidated initially.
- How using social media can help an introvert develop relationships before meeting new people in person.
- Why speaking on a topic he loves and knows really well makes him feel more comfortable in a public platform.
- How he learned to deal with the uncertainty that comes from being an entrepreneur, though that can be especially difficult for an introvert.
- How following his gut and doing what he loved led him to the successful development of his business in automation software for content creators.
- Why it’s okay to start small and develop your business part-time. You don’t have to go all-in right away!
Hani’s favorite quote
“Try Not to Become a Man of Success. Rather Become a Man of Value.” – Albert Einstein
Other links and resources mentioned in this episode:
Hani’s Podcast Player (the one I’m using on this blog)
Trello Collaboration Tool
Further Resources to help you with your Online Business
If you are looking for further resources to run your online business, have a look at this collection of tools I use in my business. And if you need help implementing, I’d love to co-create with you, hold your hand and walk you from a state of overwhelm and frustration to serenity, clarity & success on your terms. Here is the link to my Email Coaching Offer.
Thanks for listening !
Thanks so much for listening to this episode.
If you enjoyed it, I would be super grateful if you’d share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave a review on iTunes. I’m told that they really matter so if you’d take a minute I’d appreciate it. And if you don’t have it yet, get your free 4-step Guide on How to Say no to Grow. You’ll be added to my list as well so I can share the latest episodes and other introvert related resources with you.