IBG 12 – Sarah Santacroce on Authenticity & Introducing James Thorn
In this episode you’ll learn :
In my part about authenticity:
- My thoughts on authenticity and why I think it’s a bit of a buzzword
- Who I think of when I hear the words ‘authentic’
- Why I think that you can’t be authentic in every situation
In the interview with James Thorn:
- Why he started The Intronaut – A Podcast for Introverts in March 2016.
- Why he felt that podcasts for introverts didn’t really address his situation as a 45 year old middle-aged white guy in the US.
- How he comes up with topics for his podcast
Listen to the Episode
Other links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Podcast – The Intronaut – A Podcast for Introverts
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/JThornwriter/
- Website (author – not about being an introvert) = jthorn.net
- Twitter – @JThorn_
Thanks for listening !
Thanks so much for listening to this episode.
If you enjoyed it, I would be super grateful if you’d share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave a review on iTunes. I’m told that they really matter so if you’d take a minute I’d appreciate it.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get notified for all my future shows.