Today I’m talking with Beth Buelow, another introverted podcaster. Beth, for those who don’t know her, is the host of the Introvert Entrepreneur Podcast which I highly recommend you subscribe to. I feel like I know Beth like a good friend, but at the same time I was just a tiny bit nervous before our call because her show is so popular and she’s the author of a best-selling book and all. 😉
Beth Buelow (Be-u-low), Professional Certified Coach, serves as a guide to introvert entrepreneurs who want to amplify their strengths and build sustainable, energetically aligned businesses. She is a professional coach, author, podcaster, and speaker, based in the Pacific Northwest and serves introverts worldwide. She’s contributed to articles in The Wall Street Journal, Success Magazine, Inc, Entrepreneur, The Telegraph, and Psychology Today, among others. Beth is the author of “The Introvert Entrepreneur: Amplify Your Strengths and Create Success on Your Own Terms” (Penguin Random House, Nov 2015), which was named one of the 100 Best Business Books of 2015 by Inc.com.
In this episode you’ll learn :
- Why Beth feels her training as a musician prepared her to become an entrepreneur.
- What her biggest strength is and why she feels it can also be a weakness
- Her AHA moment… when she realized she could hire someone to do something in much less time than it took her
- Why she’s grateful for shredders 🙂
Grab the 3 Golden Nuggets
Other links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Beth’s website
- Beth’s Facebook Page
- Beth’s book: The Introvert Entrepreneur: Amplify Your Strengths and Create Success on Your Own Terms
- Beth’s podcast: Introvert Entrepreneur
Thanks for listening !
Thanks so much for listening to this episode.
If you enjoyed it, I would be super grateful if you’d share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave a review on iTunes. I’m told that they really matter so if you’d take a minute I’d appreciate it.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get notified for all my future shows.