Today’s interview is with Nicole Dean. I can’t even remember when I started following Nicole’s work, but it must be at least 8 years. What fascinates me most with Nicole is how she juggles 3 businesses, but yet seems to be living life and enjoying it. Don’t miss this fun interview!
Nicole Dean is a Published Author, Popular Speaker, Successful Blogger and Podcaster, and a Business Consultant to really smart people.
She is frequently asked to teach about the topics of Outsourcing, Passive Income, Working from Home Successfully, Content Repurposing, Running a Profitable Affiliate Program, Creating infoproducts (as she’s released hundreds of her own), Productivity, and List Building – among other things.
Nicole teaches her students to set financial goals, but to also write down their lifestyle goals, as well. This ensures that they are building a business that aligns with the way they want their lives to look in 5 or 10 years, rather than creating a job where they are working for a crazy person – themselves.
Her Mission is To Make the Web and the World a Better Place – and, Hopefully Have a Lot of Fun While Doing It.
Nicole’s favorite quote
“The days are long, but the years are short!” Unknow Author
In this episode you’ll learn :
- about Nicole’s three different businesses & different revenue streams
- the meaning of ‘Awesomisation Nation’
- our views on ‘the power of money’
- what Affiliate Marketing is and how Nicole uses it to generate income without killing herself
Grab the 3 Golden Nuggets
Other links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Coachglue.com, Nicole’s business for Coaches (done for you training)
- ‘The Year of Yes’, book by Shonda Rhimes, an introvert herself
- Inbox Pause, a Gmail App to pause your inbox
- Arianna Huffingtons’ book ‘The Sleep Revolution‘
- Find Nicole at NicoleDean.com or on Facebook at Facebook.com/thenicoledean
Thanks for listening !
Thanks so much for listening to this episode.
If you enjoyed it, I would be super grateful if you’d share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave a review on iTunes. I’m told that they really matter so if you’d take a minute I’d appreciate it.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get notified for all my future shows.