How to be an authentic entrepreneur with Jen Freeman
Are you doing work that doesn’t align with your truth? What if you could break free of cultural conditioning and follow your own voice? What if you gave yourself permission to be who you really are? Jennifer Freeman grew up in a family where success was measured by income, and she endured many years pursuing land development in a competitive environment—work that didn’t at all support her inner values as an introvert. It wasn’t until she created a life and business aligned with her strengths and talents that Jen discovered the courage born of authenticity.
Jen is a transformational business coach who helps clients recognize and bring forward their inner gifts. A long-time practitioner of mind-body awareness, she calls upon her understanding of Qigong, Ayurveda, Buddhist philosophy, and modern capitalism to support her intuitive wisdom and inspire individuals and businesses to engage in their highest calling.
Today, Jen explains how discovering your own authentic gifts leads to a courage born of authenticity. She shares her own journey from financial services and land development to a transformational coaching practice, discussing the challenge in stepping away from the ‘normal trajectory’ to partner with spirit. Jen also offers insight around the power of listening for genius, acknowledging the subtler reality, and developing a willingness to be visible as an introvert. Listen in to understand how marketing with authenticity makes your business stand out and learn how to align the work you do with your inner truth!
In this episode you’ll learn how to be an authentic entrepreneur as well as…
- Jen’s aptitude for helping people discover their authentic gifts.
- Jen’s ‘way finding’ journey from finance to a coaching practice.
- The intense process of stepping away from the ‘normal trajectory.’
- How Jen’s business is expanding to reach a larger audience.
- How to cultivate a courage and confidence born of authenticity.
- How Jen applies her skills from evaluating land deals to coaching.
- Jen’s insight around the power of learning to listen for genius.
- How Jen developed the willingness to be visible as an introvert.
- The value in being willing to acknowledge a subtler reality.
- How Jen’s 30-minute morning contemplation impacts her day.
- How Jen leverages Evernote to aggregate her best creative ideas.
- Why Jen sees Our Pristine Mind as an important business book.
- How marketing with authenticity differentiates you from others.
- Jen’s gratitude for the quiet time to reflect, rest and celebrate.
Other links and resources mentioned in this episode:
Our Pristine Mind: A Practical Guide to Unconditional Happiness by Orgyen Chowang
Thanks for listening !
Thanks so much for listening to this episode.
If you enjoyed it, I would be super grateful if you’d share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
And if you don’t have it yet, get your free 4-step Guide on How to Say no to Grow. You’ll be added to my list as well so I can share the latest episodes and other introvert related resources with you.
Also, please leave a review on iTunes. I’m told that they really matter so if you’d take a minute I’d appreciate it.