GBR 10 – Nina Cooke – Learning to Let Go of Limiting Beliefs
If you have a gift that helps to transform clients’ lives, why would you keep that hidden? Limiting beliefs are what hold most of us back from serving at the highest level. But how do we begin to turn around our thinking and reclaim our personal power?
Nina Cooke is a Business Mindset Coach who specializes in helping clients release their deep inner blocks and grow their business vision with confidence. She has worked with hundreds of coaches, consultants and other thought leaders who have plateaued at low six-figure incomes and are frustrated because they aren’t getting the results they want. Nina is also the host of the Entrepreneur’s Inner Game Podcast, and her work has been featured in Forbes and on BBC Radio.
On this episode, Nina shares her own struggle with confidence, explaining why it’s crucial to identify the root cause of feeling not-good-enough. She discusses the direct relationship between limiting beliefs and behavior, pointing out that we can’t serve at the highest level when we’re playing small. Nina also addresses the danger in comparison and competition, describing how to trust in our uniqueness and embrace an abundance mindset. Listen in for insight into changing your thinking at the unconscious level and learn Nina’s practices for creating a massive turnaround in the way you see yourself!
In this episode you’ll learn …
- How overcoming her own lack of confidence inspired Nina’s work.
- Why it’s crucial to identify the cause of feeling not good enough.
- The direct relationship between our thinking and our behavior.
- Why we can’t serve at the highest level when we’re playing small.
- Nina’s insight on changing our thinking at the unconscious level.
- How to trust in your uniqueness + embrace an abundance mindset.
- Why worrying about the competition is a waste of time and energy.
- What differentiates Nina’s work from the affirmations movement.
- Nina’s practice of lavishing gratitude to initiate a shift in mindset.
- How to leverage a brain dump to identify negative self-talk.
- Nina’s advice around looking for evidence of what’s going right.
Other links and resources mentioned in this episode:
Email Sarah at email@example.com
Thanks for listening !
After you listen, check out The Gentle Business Manifesto, an invitation to belong to a movement of people who do business the gentle way and disrupt the current marketing paradigm. You can download it for free at thegentlebusinessrevolution.com. There’s no opt-in. Just an instant download.
If you enjoyed the podcast, I would be super grateful if you’d share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave a review on iTunes. I’m told that they really matter so if you’d take a minute I’d appreciate it.
Raise your hand and join the Gentle Business Revolution.