Lisa R. Wells is a marketing, operations, and systems guide for coaches, consultants, and virtual assistants. As a consultant and trainer since 2005, Lisa currently offers time-saving one-on-one consulting, proven forms and ebooks, and practical courses to grow your business and simplify the marketing and technical side.
Lisa has been on my podcast before (episode 18)
In this episode you’ll learn…
- Why delegating is especially hard for introverts
- How having a virtual team or just a Virtual Assistant can make introverts feel less lonely
- That you can start out small, you don’t immediately need a full team
- How teaming up with a Virtual Assistant should be seen as an investment, not a cost
- Why you need to plan for delegation before you need it
- Our horror stories when starting with delegation
- Why good communication is SOO important
- That you need a backup plan!
“To thrive in your business only do what ONLY you can do”
Join us for our 7-Day ‘Delegating for Introverts’ training
- a daily delegating prompt via email
- access to our private FB Group (questions, encouragement etc)
- 2 live training calls with Sarah and me (best practices, 5-steps to effective delegation, strategies, you get to ask questions)
- Lots of encouragement, accountability and much looove
Now is the time! Click below to join us for the 7-day ‘Delegating for Introverts’ training.
[thrive_link color=’green’ link=’http://www.sarahsantacroce.com/delegating’ target=’_self’ size=’big’ align=’aligncenter’]Click here to join us![/thrive_link]
Thanks for listening !
Thanks so much for listening to this episode.
If you enjoyed it, I would be super grateful if you’d share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
And if you don’t have it yet, get your free 4-step Guide on How to Say no to Grow. You’ll be added to my list as well so I can share the latest episodes and other introvert related resources with you.
Also, please leave a review on iTunes. I’m told that they really matter so if you’d take a minute I’d appreciate it.