Create a thriving business using your quiet super power
Today I’m talking to Tara Gentile about strategies to leverage your quiet power. We chat about how she’s used her introverted super powers, for her mostly her ability to observe & listen, to create a thriving business with several revenue streams.
Tara Gentile is the founder of Quiet Power Strategy®, a company specializing in hands-on business training for idea-driven entrepreneurs. She’s passionate about helping people with smart ideas make more money, reach new audiences, and live life with ease. Tara is the author of The Art of Earning, Quiet Power Strategy, and The Observation Engine. She’s the host of Profit. Power. Pursuit. a podcast that goes behind-the-scenes of the real grit, administration, and logistics of running a successful business. Tara’s work has been featured in Fast Company, Forbes, Inc, and the Huffington Post. She’s a regular instructor on CreativeLive and speaks on entrepreneurship, money, and marketing all over the world.
Tara’s favorite quote
“You should always go where there is a you-shaped hole in the world.” — Lena Dunham
In this episode you’ll learn how to create a thriving business using your quiet super power as well as…
- that Tara might be an introvert, but she definitely doesn’t come over like one online
- about her core revenue streams (more than 4!)
- that a team is essential if you want to grow your business
- how Tara uses her observer and listener skills to deliver products that sell
- how overthinking things is not always a good thing 🙂
Grab the 3 Golden Nuggets
Other links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Profit. Power. Pursuit., Tara’s Podcast
- Find Tara at TaraGentile.com or at Facebook.com/TaraGentileBusinessStrategist
- Quiet Power Strategy, Tara’s book
Thanks for listening !
Thanks so much for listening to this episode.
If you enjoyed it, I would be super grateful if you’d share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave a review on iTunes. I’m told that they really matter so if you’d take a minute I’d appreciate it.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get notified for all my future shows.