Book a Clarity Call with me
The Clarity Call with me is a complimentary call in which we get to know each other and determine if we would be a good match to work together, in a 1-on-1 coaching relationship.
This call is for you if:
- You are a passionate entrepreneur
- Your business is established (0.5 – 5 years, or more), you already have clients, but you’d like to get even more, even better clients
- You are in the service business
- You are looking for accountability and guidance
- You are ready to do the work & invest in your business
- You’re an all-round nice person. I only work with nice people 😉
This call is not for you if:
- You have just started your business & are bootstrapping it (I understand, I’ve been there 10 years ago as well)
- You don’t have time to put in the hard work it takes to position yourself as an expert
During our time together:
I’ll be asking questions about you and your business, apply my empathy & listening skills, and at the end of the call, I will make recommendations for next steps: either we mutually agree to work together or I can point you in other directions, give you links to valuable resources etc. I’m not using any sales script, it’s literally a conversation between two humans 🙂
Talking about money…
… is not always easy, that’s why I like to give you all the information up front. My rate for working one-on-one with me is $3600 for 3 months. But my price is not set in stone. Visit this page for more information on my pricing approach. Unlike other coaches I don’t have a 6-month minimum requirement because I believe in quantum leaps. While some of my clients renew our collaboration, others feel enough momentum and I’ve seen great results after 3 months. And yes, you can pay monthly.
Still want to chat?
Great! I can’t wait! Please fill out the application form below. The reason I ask these questions is so that I can get some information on you and your business beforehand.
It’s therefore important that you fill out all the required fields.
Your Confidental Inquiry
I look forward to hearing from you
P.S. Time is our most precious asset & I reserve the right to decline your application if I think you’re not a great fit (or if most fields are left empty ;-))