5 Minute LinkedIn Marketing Activities per Day
People often ask me how much time I spend on LinkedIn every day. Now, I think you might have guessed that it’s more than 5 minutes per day… But LinkedIn wins me my bread and butter, so of course I need to spend more time on it researching, engaging, sharing, publishing, connecting etc.
In this post I’m sharing a simple list of 5 Minute LinkedIn Marketing Activities I recommend to all my clients. Some of them are daily and you can limit your time to only 5 minutes, some of them are weekly or even monthly.
Implementing these simple tasks and only 5 minutes a day you will soon be receiving more connection requests, more engagement and get more business out of LinkedIn.
Now here’s that list of 5 Minute LinkedIn Marketing Activities
- Post Status Update On Personal Profile and/or Company Page
- Accept & Send Welcome Message to New Connections
- Respond To New Messages
- Send Connection Requests To People You Know or Met
- Review your Notifications & Home Page News Feed
- Connect With 5 New Prospects
- Send Relationship Building Messages
- Find Content To Share
- Post An Article Or Blog Post
- Comment in LinkedIn Groups
- Publish an Article on LinkedIn Publisher
- Endorse Some Connections