5 Minute LinkedIn Marketing Activities per Day
Posted on: May 7, 2018
People often ask me how much time I spend on LinkedIn every day. Now, I think you might have guessed that it’s more than 5 minutes per day… But LinkedIn wins me my bread and butter, so of course I need to spend more time on it researching, engaging, sharing, publishing, connecting etc.
In this post I’m sharing a simple list of 5 Minute LinkedIn Marketing Activities I recommend to all my clients. Some of them are daily and you can limit your time to only 5 minutes, some of them are weekly or even monthly.
Implementing these simple tasks and only 5 minutes a day you will soon be receiving more connection requests, more engagement and get more business out of LinkedIn.
Now here’s that list of 5 Minute LinkedIn Marketing Activities
- Post Status Update On Personal Profile and/or Company Page
- Accept & Send Welcome Message to New Connections
- Respond To New Messages
- Send Connection Requests To People You Know or Met
- Review your Notifications & Home Page News Feed
- Connect With 5 New Prospects
- Send Relationship Building Messages
- Find Content To Share
- Post An Article Or Blog Post
- Comment in LinkedIn Groups
- Publish an Article on LinkedIn Publisher
- Endorse Some Connections
I didn’t create the following infographic and I don’t agree with the 2 minute tip in the intermediate section (to add blog posts in your background section of your profile) and the 2 minute tip in the advanced section is also outdated as we now all have access to the LinkedIn Publisher feature, but otherwise I agree with the advice shared.
Now, all roads on LinkedIn lead back to your LinkedIn Profile. What do people see when they check you out on LinkedIn? Does your profile sell you? If not, check out my LinkedIn Profile Quick Fix.