Today, we’re going to be taking a look at one of my personal favorite subjects – Virtual assistants!
I usually write about Virtual Assistants from the Small Business Owner perspective and how I couldn’t live without my VAs anymore 😉 But today’s post is taking the Virtual Assistant perspective. Read on for my review of the VAClassroom University.
The demand is high
Virtual assistants are extremely popular in today’s lean, mean small-business world. The world of virtual digital assistants has been growing at a rapid pace in the last several years – estimated at nearly $750 million in 2015! As technology continues to increase and it becomes even easier to hire virtual assistants, demand is only expected to grow.
But so is the competition…
As demand grew, so did the competition. Back in 2007 I remember the word Virtual Assistant always made people go ‘huh, you mean like a robot?’ It just wasn’t very common to work with someone virtually. Of course now, 10 years later, everyone and their uncle works with a VA.
However people are still hesitant when it comes to decide who to hire. You see, when choosing a Virtual Assistant it’s just like choosing a coach. There are sooo many to choose from, which doesn’t make the process easier. The one thing that will help you be among the chosen ones though is a certification!
But where should you be certified?
That’s a great question – with an easy answer! VAClassroom is the single best service that I know of for training virtual assistants. After all, they’re the ones who trained me, more than 7 years ago!
After I earned my certification long time ago, I became a huge advocate for this service. I’ve never gone through a training program that’s more intuitive, cost-effective, and informationally-dense – the amount you learn from VAClassroom about starting your own business is easily worth 10x the price of entry. In fact I know many people who went through the certification at the same time as me who now run very successful businesses.
What You Can Expect From The Best VA Certification Program
VAClassroom University intakes new students three times per year, in September, January, and May. If you’re interested, features of the program include:
- Current, up-to-date, and relevant VA certifications, programs, and courses to keep your skills sharp
- Monthly live workshops based upon popular topics that are selected by the VA community
- Intuitive course tracking systems to help you easily understand your own learning progress
- Course discussion boards and private learning communities to help you discuss current VA concepts and events, and to get you the answers you need for ALL of your VA-related questions
- Easy-to-follow, practical tutorials on cutting-edge technology that is important for you – and your clients
- Checklists and resource guides developed for novice VAs, to help you effectively apply your skills to your current client work
- Valuable video content and interviews with experts, successful virtual assistants
- Inclusion in a powerful directory of virtual assistants that allows you to showcase your skills and abilities, and an SEO-optimized profile page designed to attract new clients
- VAClassroom’s “Learning Curve” publication delivered to your inbox every month, providing you with all the tools, tips and tricks, and informational articles you need, to keep your VA skills top-notch.
My Review of VAClassroom University
I can safely say that I love VAClassroom University, and I can highly recommend the quality training provided by Craig Cannings, the Co-Founder and Chief Learning Officer.
I proudly call Craig a friend, and his responsiveness to students, incredibly deep knowledge of the VA field, and wonderful, positive attitude make him one of the best teachers anyone could ever hope for.
On the picture there’s Craig and me on a video call chatting about LinkedIn for VAs 😉
So whether you’re interested in becoming a certified VA or just trying to keep your skills sharp in today’s competitive market, VAClassroom University is the place you want to be.