Quizzes are the latest trend. And there are all kinds of tools out there to build your quiz. I wanted a tool that’s visually attractive, easy to set up & integrates well with my Email Marketing tool.
In this review of Interact Quiz, I’ll talk about what I liked about this service – and show you how to build your own quizzes with Interact!
Email marketing works. Despite advances in social marketing and technology, email is still one of the best ways to connect with your customers – and move them down the sales funnel.
Because of this, you should be focusing on growing your email list – especially if you’re running a small business. Email lists offer fantastic ROI, and it’s easy to build one yourself!
Why Quizzes Work
Everybody loves quizzes! You’ve probably seen thousands of your Facebook friends share quiz results over the last few months, and there are several reasons that they’re popular.
- Quizzes are engaging – Interacting with a quiz is much more engaging than reading an article.
- People are self-centered – Your customer is more likely to engage with a quiz because they want to learn about themselves.
- Quiz formats are familiar – Everyone understands the format of an online quiz innately, so they’re extremely easy to use.
These are just the top 3 reasons that quizzes are so effective. Trust me, there are dozens of other reasons, and if you use a tool like Interact to build a quiz, you’ll benefit from all of them.
Quick Review: The Features Of Interact Quiz!
Interact provides many different features, including the Assessments feature, which we’ll take an in-depth look at. The primary features are:
- Personality quizzes – Personality quizzes allow your brand to engage with customers on an individual level, and can help you build your email list, and connect with a large audience.
- Giveaways – Interact offers a simple-to-use giveaway function that can be integrated with your automated marketing programs to build your email list.
- Assessments – Assessments allow you to build your email list by testing the knowledge of potential leads, and showing them that you’re an expert in your field.
Each one of these tools comes with simple, easy-to-use templates and instructions. I was able to build my own assessment quiz in less than an hour, using the Interact quiz builder features! Let’s take a look at my quiz now!
How To Build An Interact Quiz
Take a look at the above video, and see how easy it was for me to build a quiz with Interact! If you’d like to take my quiz for yourself, feel free to give it a try HERE – and let me know how well you score!
Will Interact Quizes Work for My Business?
Absolutely! You can customize your Interact quizzes and giveaways to just about every industry, and you have total control over how you collect email addresses. The tool itself is also super easy to use – I’m not exactly a tech super-genius, and I was still able to build a great quiz in under an hour!
I would recommend Interact to anyone looking for a fun, intuitive way to build sexy, visually-appealing quizzes. Interact quizzes are fun to make, fun to take, and offer you a natural, engaging way to connect with potential customers and continue to build your email list.
[thrive_link color=’orange’ link=’http://www.sarahsfav.com/interact’ target=’_blank’ size=’big’ align=’aligncenter’]Try Interact for Free Now[/thrive_link]