Skip to content

Top Social Media Blogs to Read in 2015

Content is King they say. I actually disagree and think that content alone will not be enough anymore in 2015 ! Facebook is a perfect example that content alone is not enough. There’s so much bad content being shared that no one cares anymore. On LinkedIn we see the same thing happening with the LinkedIn Publisher… So in 2015 the quote changes to ‘Valuable & Contextual Content is King’ (tweet this). Since good content is hard to find, I have curated a list of Top Social Media Blogs to read (and share) in 2015!

Top Social Media Blogs

Sarah Santacroce

12 years of running an Online LinkedIn Consulting business inspired a yearning in Sarah to create a global movement that encourages people to bring more empathy and kindness to business & marketing. She called it The Gentle Business Revolution™. Besides a podcast with the same name Sarah is currently working on a book to inspire heart-centered entrepreneurs to question their assumptions when it comes to marketing & give them permission to market their business their way! When she’s not working, she loves adventure & traveling, yoga & nature walks or hanging out with her family. In addition, Sarah is known for helping helping conscious entrepreneurs market their business authentically & anxiety-free, sell their services & make a difference. She’s also the founder of The Gentle Business Revolution movement and host of the podcast with the same name. When she’s not working, she loves adventure & traveling, yoga & nature walks or hanging out with her family.

No Comments

1. […] Source: Top Social Media Blogs to Read in 2015 […]

2. Wayne Liew on January 9, 2015 at 8:08 am

Thank you for sharing this list, Sarah. There is so much regurgitated content out there, especially when it comes to social media and marketing in general.

You might want to check out Jon Loomer’s blog. His blog posts focuses a lot on Facebook ads. It is a good read when you are considering about amplifying your content’s reach on Facebook.

I’ve been learning a lot from Socialmouths by Francisco Rosales too. He is practicing what the top social media marketers are preaching. Just look at how attractive his hero images are for each of his blog post. They say it all. 🙂

• Sarah Santacroce on January 9, 2015 at 8:14 am

thanks Wayne. I will have a look at those two blogs you mention. You could also add them to the list, it’s interactive 😉

• Wayne Liew on January 9, 2015 at 8:20 am

Cool! Just did. That was my first time interacting with a Listly list. Cheers!

3. Ashley Faulkes on January 9, 2015 at 9:17 am

Thanks for the mention Sarah :> Very kind.
    There is indeed a lot of fluff out there these days and I try to stand out as best I can. Visually and with shared experiences rather than just rewritten content.

Hope to learn something from your other list members!

• Sarah Santacroce on January 9, 2015 at 9:21 am

you know I love your stuff, Ashley ! Keep it up in 2015, even though I know it’s hard work !

4. Ian Cleary on January 9, 2015 at 2:27 pm

Thanks for including my Sarah, I hope all is great!

• Sarah Santacroce on January 9, 2015 at 2:29 pm

pleasure, Ian ! Yes, all is well and I hope the same goes for you! Happy 2015!

5. Melonie Dodaro on January 9, 2015 at 8:38 pm

Thanks for including me Sarah. Happy New Year!

6. Martina Iring on January 10, 2015 at 2:21 am

Such a great list of resources. Sure to help any busy small biz owner looking for the good stuff 🙂 Really appreciate you including me Sarah! I’m honoured to be listed in such excellent company.

7. Ian Anderson Gray on January 14, 2015 at 9:05 pm

Thanks so much Sarah for adding me to the list. I am really honoured, particularly since the list contains some social media greats! I love the way you’ve used list.ly in the blog- really neat. Ian