Announcing The December LinkedIn Challenge
I’ve participated twice already in Michelle Shaeffer’s Ultimate Blog Challenge and that’s where I got the idea to create a
The LinkedIn Challenge
That’s right. I’m challenging you to participate and spend 10 minutes on LinkedIn every other day. Implement the tips that you will receive via e-mail, share updates, update your profile, grow your network and build relationships. This is already the second round of this challenge. In June of this year we had 700 participants!
How Does it Work?
By signing up & committing to the LinkedIn challenge you will receive very specific tips via e-mail every other day which you can implement right away. I’ve invited several other LinkedIn experts to participate, including:
- Viveka von Rosen, ‘The LinkedIn Expert’
- Rick Itzkowich, ‘The LinkedIn Guy’
- Petra Fisher, Top of Mind with LinkedIn
- Jo Saunders, Wildfire Social Marketing
- Mike O’Neil, LinkedIn Author
- Lori Ruff, ‘The LinkedIn Diva’
- Melonie Dodaro, ‘Canada’s Number 1 LinkedIn Expert’
- Stephanie Sammons, ‘Build Online Influence’
- Daniel Alfon
- and myself as your host!
Why Should You Join?
- Because you have neglected LinkedIn up till now, not giving it the credit it deserves
- Because you’re not yet seeing those leads coming in
- Because there’s so much more to LinkedIn than you would think, and this challenge will show you
- Because it’s a fact that LinkedIn drives the most targeted traffic to your site
- Because it’s FUN !
So are You IN or are you OUT?
If you’re IN, then click HERE and submit your name & e-mail in the box. Then let your network know that you will be participating by sharing this post with your LinkedIn network. Just click on the LinkedIn Share button and in the comment say something like ‘Just signed up – will you join me?’.
I look forward to ‘seeing’ you on the challenge !