A Mindset of Service for your Conscious Business with Farnoosh Brock
Love what you do but hate the sales part of the process? Feel like it compromises your values? What if you could stop selling, yet still attract high-paying clients? Farnoosh Brock contends that you CAN feel good about promoting your business, and it starts by developing a mindset of service.
Farnoosh is a devoted business coach, consultant and speaker who specializes in helping high-performing leaders, entrepreneurs and business owners create meaningful relationships and scalable profits. She is also the creator of Crack the Code to Get Promoted, a career-advancement course for corporate professionals, and the author of several books, including The Serving Mindset: Stop Selling and Grow Your Business.
On this episode, Farnoosh discusses the five mindsets for business growth detailed in her latest book, explaining how to position selling as serving and feel good about the process. She describes how to show prospects you care, how to address objections, and how to charge appropriately for your services. Listen in to understand why saying NO might actually serve a prospect (though it may not please them in the moment) and learn to honor your boundaries to avoid over-giving!
In this episode you’ll learn about a Mindset of Service for your Conscious Business as well as…
- How to create a framework that honors your boundaries.
- Why saying NO might be in a prospect’s best interest.
- Farnoosh’s top five mindsets for growing your business.
- How to shift from a mindset of sales to a mindset of service.
- How to show prospects you care in a way that’s comfortable.
- The importance of charging appropriately for your services.
- How to overcome limiting beliefs + shame around money.
- How to address voiced and unvoiced objections.
- Why you don’t have to pressure prospects into a decision.
Other links and resources mentioned in this episode:
Email Sarah at email@example.com
After you listen, check out The Gentle Business Manifesto, an invitation to belong to a movement of people who do business the gentle way and disrupt the current marketing paradigm. You can download it for free at thegentlebusinessrevolution.com. There’s no opt-in. Just an instant download.
If you enjoyed the podcast, I would be super grateful if you’d share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave a review on iTunes. I’m told that they really matter so if you’d take a minute I’d appreciate it.
Raise your hand and join the Gentle Business Revolution.