IBG 15 – Katherine Mackenzie Smith & The League of Extraordinary Introverts
I’m going back to Australia today. I discovered Katherine Mackenzie-Smith through her podcast called ‘League of Extraordinary Introverts’.
Katherine Mackenzie-Smith is a life and business coach for introverts, assistant life coach trainer, writer, and speaker. As a self-confessed quiet achiever and passion-fueled dream chaser, she’s on a mission to empower extraordinary women to step into their quiet power, discover their energetic secret sauce, cut through the noise and find their own way to shine. Connect with Katherine at katherinemackenziesmith.com and get free instant access to the League of Extraordinary Introverts group.
In this episode you’ll learn :
- How she realized she was an introvert.
- How a recent move made her understand even more the unease you feel as an introvert when faced with the unfamiliar.
- How she has the ability to step back and weave bits of information from her clients to help them recognize the direction in which they should go.
- How she is grateful that others also work with introverts as her mission in life is to see that introverts do not have to feel less than, not good enough. To help them recognize that they do have something important to offer to the world.
Katherine’s favorite quote
“Just because you’re quiet, doesn’t mean you’re not a force to be reckoned with.” – Unknown
3 Golden Nuggets:
- She needs to have one on one interactions with close friends who will not judge or expect anything from her. Someone she can talk things out with then get back to what she was doing, knowing that she is not alone.
- Favorite tool: Todoist – To do list and task manager. Free, easy, online and on mobile.
- Book: Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
Other links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Katherine’s Website
- Katherine’s Facebook page
- Katherine’s e-book – Shhh… An introvert’s guide to creating inner calm, outer quiet, and an exceptionally beautiful life
- Twitter – @
Thanks for listening !
Thanks so much for listening to this episode.
If you enjoyed it, I would be super grateful if you’d share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave a review on iTunes. I’m told that they really matter so if you’d take a minute I’d appreciate it.