IBG 33 – Sarah Santacroce – Pricing Your Products and Services
What is your time worth?
Entrepreneurs who are just getting up and running face difficult decisions in determining how much to charge for their products and services. How exactly do you put a dollar amount on the expertise you provide clients? Then once you have settled on packages and pricing, it’s time to decide whether to publish those prices on your website. You don’t want to scare people away, nor do you want to waste precious time with people who aren’t willing to compensate you appropriately.
Welcome to another ‘unplugged’ edition of the Introvert Biz Growth Podcast! Today I am prepared to discuss the complex issue of pricing, and while I don’t profess to have all the answers, I can offer insight into the level of value you can offer through one-on-one consulting, group coaching, and products like video courses. Listen in to learn about the role confidence plays in pricing, why time is your most valuable commodity, and when it might be appropriate to publish your prices online. Calling all introverts: It’s time to start earning the income you deserve!
In this episode you’ll learn…
- Why time is your most valuable commodity.
- Why it’s okay to charge a premium for one-on-one coaching.
- The role of confidence in determining appropriate pricing.
- How to price group coaching services.
- Considerations to make in pricing products, i.e.: video courses.
- Factors to consider if your product isn’t selling.
- The pros and cons of publishing your prices online.
- My advice around standard packages vs. VIP done-for-you work.
- How dialogue with potential clients is a benefit when you are first starting out.
- How personal development plays into pricing decisions.
Other links and resources mentioned in this episode:
Email guest suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening !
Thanks so much for listening to this episode.
If you enjoyed it, I would be super grateful if you’d share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
And if you don’t have it yet, get your free 4-step Guide on How to Say no to Grow. You’ll be added to my list as well so I can share the latest episodes and other introvert related resources with you.
Also, please leave a review on iTunes. I’m told that they really matter so if you’d take a minute I’d appreciate it.