IBG 18 – Lisa Wells – An Introverted Military Spouse
For more than 10 years, Lisa has empowered entrepreneurs in how to create structure in their online business so that they can have more of what they want – whether it’s time, money, or freedom.
She is the creator of Systems Success Series, a training program for creatives with too much to do and too little time as well as the author of three books and many published articles. Lisa has been featured in Entrepreneur.com, Military Spouse Magazine, Aspire Magazine, and Association of Work at Home Women magazine and is currently serving as president of the Int’l Virtual Assistants Association (IVAA).
She lives in the Sandhills of North Carolina and when she’s not working, traveling, speaking, or consulting, she’s curled up on the couch with a dog (or three).
In this episode you’ll learn :
- How, while she did not set out to work at home, her life as a military spouse brought her to it.
- How she started as a VA and now does consulting and training.
- How she feels accountability is her strength.
- How she sometimes forgets that it’s ok to reach out to others.
3 Golden Nuggets:
- One of the habits that contributes greatly to her success is the power of following up (prospects, clients, etc.)
- Favorite tool: Meet Edgar, a social media scheduling & marketing system
- Book: The Go Giver by Bob Burg
Other links and resources mentioned in this episode:
Thanks for listening !
Thanks so much for listening to this episode.
If you enjoyed it, I would be super grateful if you’d share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
And if you don’t have it yet, get your free 4-step Guide on How to Say no to Grow. You’ll be added to my list as well so I can share the latest episodes and other introvert related resources with you.
Also, please leave a review on iTunes. I’m told that they really matter so if you’d take a minute I’d appreciate it.