IBG 01 – Denise Wakeman & her Adventures in Visibility
I’m so happy & excited to launch this podcast with one of my favorite introverts in this online world.
Denise Wakeman is an Online Business Strategist and host of the popular video show and podcast, Adventures In Visibility. She helps small business owners and online entrepreneurs strategically use social marketing tools to get more visibility and build their audience so they can grow their business. Denise is passionate about Adventure travel and how it can inspire you to think bigger and go for what’s possible in your business and life.
Denise’s favorite quote
If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you. Fred Divito
In this episode you’ll learn :
- About the different channels Denise uses to generate income
- How she helps her clients get Online Visibility
- How Denise is using her uniqueness in her brand
- How Denise manages her energy
- About her introverted superpowers
Grab the 3 Golden Nuggets
Other links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adventures in Visibility – Denise’s show on Google Hangouts
- Find Denise at DeniseWakeman.com or at Facebook.com/AdventuresInVisibility
Thanks for listening !
Thanks so much for listening to this very first episode. I was quite upset that I came down with a cold a few days before my interview with Denise but I hope you didn’t notice my nasal voice 😉
If you enjoyed this first episode, I would be super grateful if you’d share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave a review on iTunes. I’m told that they really matter so if you’d take a minute I’d appreciate it.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get notified for all my future shows.